Friday, January 20, 2006

some progress, finally.

I finally found some decent job openings, and will be going to their HQ tomorrow. I hope I can get the job and able to work with my friends, then it will be more fun. Haha.

I saw ds's entry in his blog, "From the heavily rainy study days to the hot and humid study days." Images of us moving inwards in the study corner due to the rain and us unbuttoning our shirt in a bid to make us cooler and investing in can drinks and big gulp to fuel our studying machine.

While eating breakfast with ds, I overheard the Indian Roti-prata seller talking hokkien to two old man who are enjoying their crisp prata. I was kinda bemused by the scene. This is what I call the REAL inter racial interactions.

Anyway, I saw in the papers today that our dear president is getting an increment in his salary. Woot. I hope I could get that kind of money for my angbao this year. Hahaha.

I also read that Arsenal has bought a 16 year old teenager for a deal up to 12 millions dollars. Woot. But I really think they should invest in better defenders. Campbell is aging, Cole always seems to want to go to Chelsea. Senderos and Cygan seem to be noobs to me. They also should consider buying a centre midfielder. But again they bought another striker, no enough striker in the squad meh?

Don't tell me they want to play 4-2-4?

woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home