my ny experience 2 - my classmates 3
In my opinion, I think ds is a rather determined and hardworking person. 他脚踏实地, 不好高骛远。Actually I wasn't very close with him in yr1, he's a quiet person and rarely takes the initative to chat with people. After so many after school revision session, I got to know him much better. I think sometimes he is pissed off by my latecoming, haha, for this i apologize. Sorry!
For kelvin lim, our assistant ct rep, lol. I have been his classmates for 8 years, but sadly I don't know him very well. Though he speaks rapidly and most of the time you cant really understand him but i think he's a person that treats his friends well. Though sometimes the attitude he gives you may piss you off, I think he meant no malice and no harm. I suggest he go for the world record for the fastest sentence said in the shortest time.
Next is lim's good friend and sec school mate, jj. Personally I dont know him well and I rarely chat to him. But from my keen observations, numerous sightings of him at school photocopying stuffs, I got nothing much to say. He is a hardworking person no doubt but maybe he can open up more to people?
Last but no least, there's marcus. When he wants to do certain things, he can be very enthuastic about it, sometimes abit over i feel. lol. He quite a vocal person, and dares to give his views, even if its a negative one. He's one that is motivated to study no doubt, to get good results and he is an avid gamer too. I hope he will continue his enthuastic and postive outlook of life.
For quek and marc, my first month classmates, quek is one that will fight for his goals, even to the death. I dare say he have high expectations of himself and he will settle only for the best, nothing else. On a social level, I feel he's one who is very concerned of his friends well-being and always eager to help when one is in need. For marc, he brings laughter to the class but at times he seems aloof and somewhat antisocial? Maybe he just like to be alone.
to be continued...
For kelvin lim, our assistant ct rep, lol. I have been his classmates for 8 years, but sadly I don't know him very well. Though he speaks rapidly and most of the time you cant really understand him but i think he's a person that treats his friends well. Though sometimes the attitude he gives you may piss you off, I think he meant no malice and no harm. I suggest he go for the world record for the fastest sentence said in the shortest time.
Next is lim's good friend and sec school mate, jj. Personally I dont know him well and I rarely chat to him. But from my keen observations, numerous sightings of him at school photocopying stuffs, I got nothing much to say. He is a hardworking person no doubt but maybe he can open up more to people?
Last but no least, there's marcus. When he wants to do certain things, he can be very enthuastic about it, sometimes abit over i feel. lol. He quite a vocal person, and dares to give his views, even if its a negative one. He's one that is motivated to study no doubt, to get good results and he is an avid gamer too. I hope he will continue his enthuastic and postive outlook of life.
For quek and marc, my first month classmates, quek is one that will fight for his goals, even to the death. I dare say he have high expectations of himself and he will settle only for the best, nothing else. On a social level, I feel he's one who is very concerned of his friends well-being and always eager to help when one is in need. For marc, he brings laughter to the class but at times he seems aloof and somewhat antisocial? Maybe he just like to be alone.
to be continued...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home