my ny experience 2 - my classmates 4 (the gals)
Woot. Adelene is a crazy girl. She often indulges herself in cheap yet nice clothes or accessories. She works hard though. I think in year 1 she only cha me, I dun cha her. Hahaha. Come yr 2, it seems my niao-ing intensifies. Niao her until she bth lah. haha. She talks alot, really alot. And keep asking to rank the girls in the class. Dont know why. On the surface she may look feng feng dian dian, but she actually quite sensible and her maths is tok kong de. When you want to high, she can high with you, you want to talk xin shi she also can. If too boring nothing to do can ask her for some latest gossips, spice up your life. But, she a very busy person, need to book her one week in advance.
Come to xh, who seem to be a oppsite of adelene. She's quite q quiet gal, and not as crazy as adelene, though i may be terribly wrong. lol. I do not know her really well, though sometimes talk cock together with classmates. She nearly shocked me to death when she became a homework machine overnight, churning out homework at a speed never seen before. Haha.
Ding Zhan, the oldest in class, and also one of the most innocent one? I also dun know her well personally and though she oftens like to call people funny names and often bully low. lolx. She's quite a fun gal. Lastly pw n sf, the two good students in class. I do not know pw really well, rarely talk to her. She's motivated to study, very. A very driven person too. She kinda have a strong character? lol. I not too sure. Finally, sf. A fussy. Lots of complains and craps and very serious in studies, i repeat very. Lolx. Though its not a bad thing, its kinda of shocking for a slacker like me. But overall still ok lah, especially when not studying.
Come to xh, who seem to be a oppsite of adelene. She's quite q quiet gal, and not as crazy as adelene, though i may be terribly wrong. lol. I do not know her really well, though sometimes talk cock together with classmates. She nearly shocked me to death when she became a homework machine overnight, churning out homework at a speed never seen before. Haha.
Ding Zhan, the oldest in class, and also one of the most innocent one? I also dun know her well personally and though she oftens like to call people funny names and often bully low. lolx. She's quite a fun gal. Lastly pw n sf, the two good students in class. I do not know pw really well, rarely talk to her. She's motivated to study, very. A very driven person too. She kinda have a strong character? lol. I not too sure. Finally, sf. A fussy. Lots of complains and craps and very serious in studies, i repeat very. Lolx. Though its not a bad thing, its kinda of shocking for a slacker like me. But overall still ok lah, especially when not studying.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home