Monday, January 09, 2006

my ny experience 2 - my classmates

When I first met my class 3a, no one really left a deep impression on me. I tend to stick with quek and marc who was also from my class during the first 3 mth stay in ny. I was also quite happy to see yee soon, my zhss sec 1 and sec 2 classmate. haha. He is sure a interesting character and the crazy things we did in zhss.


After being grouped into our pw group, i got to know cheryl. I wasnt very close with her in the first place but as the pw intensified, we had more meetings and became closer. Sometimes she would log online and me, low and her will share some gossips or just talk cock together. Though our friendship didnt improve beyond the good friend stage, I would certainly count her as one of my special friends. It was kinda sad to see her leave Singapore last december. Not many of the class people went to sent her but at least i did. lolx. Lets hope maybe we will see her soon enough.

Next, I think I will talk about the famous hougang gang. Haha. I didnt know the term was coined by who but the name somehow stuck and everyone in class starts to use it to refer to those living in the north east area like me, low, zy, hk, yx,ds and john(for a period).

I think I started to talk to low in our daily 156 bus trip home. We got to know each other better and plus the regular late nite talking session we became firm friends. He's quite an asshole though. Often, he likes to niao people, act sey in front of people or just being a bastard. We often had quite a laugh from making fun of our classmates in class.

I could still remebered the bus ride I took with yx, zy, hk, john on board 101. Initally, I was just sitting there listening to zy and hk talk (they were ex sec sch mates) and yx being in the same pw group as them was able to chat with them. Slowly, as we hanged out more often, there was more common topics like school, cca.

I find yx quite a xi xin person, you can talk to him your problems easily and he would listen. I think thats why so many people in class confide their problems in him. Haha.

While for Zy and hk i really got to know them in yr 2 with the afternoon pe session and the after school studying we had. Low and I often joked with him that he's a stubborn person. Perharps I think he really is, but I find him really persistent in doing things he feels that is right.

Hmm, Hk, I think he's sick of me asking and niaoing about stuff concerning him and his gf.

Last but not least, we have john, the most kuku person in class. He often does alot of kuku things like burping like frogs, boasting about stuffs. I got used to seeing him late and ps-ing at countless meetings. He is one good fun friend you would want to hang out with. But don't be mislead by his "clowny" outlook when it come to serious stuff, he have his own ideas and direction of what he is going to do in life.


to be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home