my ny experience 2 - my classmates 2
One of my good friend in class, zc. Me and low often niaoed him about anything and everything. Sometimes he got really dulan and pissed off. (sorry!) I think I became closer with zc cos he was also low's better friends in class. (though he seem to be in my og, which i dun give a damn about) Maybe I kped to much to him during orientation and he decided to shun away from me.We then somehow hanged out together in school in yr 2 though zc often treat us like second-class friends. Hanging out with us when all his other friends are not free. (cant help niaoing you again) You can tell from the many gatherings he had with his sec friends is that he valued his friends alot. And now he got himself a gf! Haha.
My afternoon pe and class lessons will certainly be boring without johnny in class cracking an endless stream of jokes. He sure is a funny guy. The many talk cock session in canteen, or during lessons certainly lighten up the mudane school life sia. He is quite a sensible person despite his joker impression he gives people. Maybe deep down, I do not really know johnny well enough partly because he often hangs out with his cca cliques in school. But hey, who cares? There is never a dull moment when hanging out with him.
Next is our class own soccer vice capt, kevin. He is sure one lamer. Always listening to him like 'sibeh gay leh' , 'kuku lah'. Got to know him better in year 2 after standing with him behind during assembly. He loves soccer and his basketball skills are not bad also. Quite well in fact. He is one motivated and discipline guy. He works and study hard. I quite admire his self discipline.
to be continued...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home