Saturday, January 21, 2006

nth for 3a this weekend! woot!

It Saturday, 1:13am now. Woot.

No gathering in the piplines for any 3a outing yet. I guess there will not be any anyway. I guess it will be the same for the future.

Ds and I are sicked of organising, thinking of a meeting place and waiting for replies that never come.

Incidentaly, both of us have came up with the top 5 excuse list for not attending such gathering.

Ranked 5th

"Im tired"
(We understand, army training is tough and thanks for working so hard to protect the country)

Ranked 4th

"I need to hang out with army buddies"
(ppl who went through thick and thin with you all and not asses like us, I can accept that.)

Ranked 3rd

"I got some family gathering/outing"
(its good to family time, very important i say)

Ranked 2nd

"I need to go down to Beach Road, Army market to buy things"
(Must get your army things, otherwise sgt will scold.)


Last but not least,

Ranked 1st

"I need to pei my gf"
(Gf is also very important, must spend time with her. Lots in fact!)


Hahahhahaa.

Please do not be led into thinking think we miss you all guys or some other crap.

Dont think too much.

Anyone interested in organising or planning or attending or ps-ing such events, are kindly requested to call 1900 - 3825 - 968.

Any excuses will be accepted and no questions asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home