my ny experience 1
Now damn sian, no one is online. I had nothing much to do and felt kinda bo liao and decide to search nyjc in the blogspot search engine. I had quite a finding, I found quite a number of blogs talking about ny, ex students, present students all blogging about their past and present experiences in school. I also found a fantastic picture of the ny school compund. I saw it from what seem to be an AEP student's blog.
Looking through all the entries and the pictures, I started to think about my jc life. It maybe not be the best, the most happening, the most wild jc life, to me it was good enough. I was in ny all the way from the first three months stage, somehow I got attached to the school and the friends I made from my first 3 mth class. I decided to stay. I had no regrets despite maybe meeting some not so enthuastic and lousy teacher in the process.
My stay at ny was certainly an eventful one, ranging from a breakup to getting niao daily by teachers (who thought I was hopeless). and daily talk cock session with the class people like marc and johnny. It was certainly great to be entertained by marc endless classic lame jokes and all the funny or guailan things johnny said.
I certainly made a bunch of great friends in my stay in Ny. From acquaintances to people I made from my cca to my classmates from my 3a. They enriched and lighten my life when school life is getting tougher by the day with the ever increasing workload and pressure from teachers.
The numerous movie outings we went to, the many after school revision session at the study corner and only leaving school when the sky turns dark and you cant see a damn thing while on the school track. The countless bridge session in school and the eventful basketball game we had at the court. The niao-ing session before and after classes. And not forgetting the afternoon PE session with zidane and miss teng. haha.
to be continued...
Looking through all the entries and the pictures, I started to think about my jc life. It maybe not be the best, the most happening, the most wild jc life, to me it was good enough. I was in ny all the way from the first three months stage, somehow I got attached to the school and the friends I made from my first 3 mth class. I decided to stay. I had no regrets despite maybe meeting some not so enthuastic and lousy teacher in the process.
My stay at ny was certainly an eventful one, ranging from a breakup to getting niao daily by teachers (who thought I was hopeless). and daily talk cock session with the class people like marc and johnny. It was certainly great to be entertained by marc endless classic lame jokes and all the funny or guailan things johnny said.
I certainly made a bunch of great friends in my stay in Ny. From acquaintances to people I made from my cca to my classmates from my 3a. They enriched and lighten my life when school life is getting tougher by the day with the ever increasing workload and pressure from teachers.
The numerous movie outings we went to, the many after school revision session at the study corner and only leaving school when the sky turns dark and you cant see a damn thing while on the school track. The countless bridge session in school and the eventful basketball game we had at the court. The niao-ing session before and after classes. And not forgetting the afternoon PE session with zidane and miss teng. haha.
to be continued...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home