Resume Writing
Finally, got some openings in my hands. I had to write a resume and email it to the respective people.
My cousin sent me a copy of his own CV and told him to delete his details and add in mine. I took a look at his CV (kaypo abit you mei you).
Wah, his CV is so impressive! His CCA records and the number of holidays work he had done and all the experience he gained from the stuff he attended and did. If I was the interviewer I will surely put him in consideration.
Then I thought abit about my own CV. It seem that there's wasn't much to write.
No awards,
No executive positions,
No outstanding results,
No fantastic CCA records,
and finally,
No impressive working experience.
How will I survive in this competitive Singapore?
Lasini
My cousin sent me a copy of his own CV and told him to delete his details and add in mine. I took a look at his CV (kaypo abit you mei you).
Wah, his CV is so impressive! His CCA records and the number of holidays work he had done and all the experience he gained from the stuff he attended and did. If I was the interviewer I will surely put him in consideration.
Then I thought abit about my own CV. It seem that there's wasn't much to write.
No awards,
No executive positions,
No outstanding results,
No fantastic CCA records,
and finally,
No impressive working experience.
How will I survive in this competitive Singapore?
Lasini


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home