Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eat and eat

Happy Chinese New Year to all. Huat arh! 大家发大财啊!

Chinese New Year for me this year was pretty much the same, visiting relatives'/elders' house, having some kind of extended family gathering/bonding session. Although it wasnt very "high" or happening, I could feel the subtle family concern and warmth.

The eating marathon started from chu xi, after having a very heavy steamboat dinner at home and cheonging cny tidbits/snacks. Then when I woke up the next day, after brunch I would continue the eating again at somebody else house. I had another round of lunch again at around 1430 and then continue to devour the wide range of tidbits again till dinner time. After a heavy dinner, another round of tidbits stuffing continues. The cycle continued for chu er. And on chu san, I visited my friend's house (my sqn batch boy, yk) and again had a very heavy afternoon tea of dim sum and dinner, all courtesy of his mom. His parents are very generous people.

I think there is a serious need to exercise, and last week bball at ny was not bad. How about this incoming weekend?

les