It's Monday!
I was watching the re run of "有福" on channel 8 yesterday, which I thought was a rather nice show. It was first telecasted in 2005 if I could remember when I was still in Jc2.
Speaking of jc, I had wanted to organise a bball session at nyjc. But sadly I was last minute arrowed to do duty. In the end, I found out from low that only 5 people went. This is far from the glorious days when we used to play 4v4 at hougang.
After reading yx's entry, it seems ny never really changed much. It will be cool to go back and relive the memories again.
I havent heard any offical words from John yet, regarding the zoo trip. It seems weird when John volunteers to organise when he himself always pushes the dirty troublesome part of organising to other people. Lol.
We shall see what happens this weekend.
les
Speaking of jc, I had wanted to organise a bball session at nyjc. But sadly I was last minute arrowed to do duty. In the end, I found out from low that only 5 people went. This is far from the glorious days when we used to play 4v4 at hougang.
After reading yx's entry, it seems ny never really changed much. It will be cool to go back and relive the memories again.
I havent heard any offical words from John yet, regarding the zoo trip. It seems weird when John volunteers to organise when he himself always pushes the dirty troublesome part of organising to other people. Lol.
We shall see what happens this weekend.
les

