Friday, December 15, 2006

终于下山了

Finally I on the verge of completing my training, now undergoing attachment in the real ops world. I just managed to survive the first week of attachment. The working hours were erratic, I had to report at different time for each different day. It is hard to adapt after waking and reporting for work at a standard time for 8 months. The worse part is that you don't even know what time you will be going home for that day. And when it is finally time to go home, its cat 1, you cant go home. To make it more worse, your seniors or IC will probably be fucking you during the day for being either too slow or incompetent. Im slowly but surely getting more demoralized as each day passes. "Tough" is the word, as my instructors always say. Tough indeed.


P.S.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/08/asia_entrepreneurs/index_01.htm

Asia Top Under 25 Entrepreneurs. Interesting, I think by 25 years old, I will only have completed my degree and probably not a CEO yet.

*Les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home