Sunday, November 05, 2006

What life is all about?

I was reading the comic section of The Sunday Times today. There was this comic strip called sherman's lagoon about the main character, sherman, who is a shark and his ocean friends including a hermit crab and a turtle.

In the 2nd panel, sherman the shark asked his hermit crab friend, "I feel like life is passing me by, hawthorne."

"I wake up, swim around, eat a fish, go to bed . . . what's it all about?"

"Got me," his friend replied.

"When it's all over, will I have really done anything?"

"Sure."

"Will anybody miss me?"

"That's what gives life its meaning, sherman . . . "

" . . . the friends you make along the way." his hermit crab answered.

So what's life all about?
I wake up everyday, eat, work, and go to bed.

Have I really done anything?



*Lasini

Visit sherman at http://www.slagoon.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home