Thursday, July 31, 2008

the return of schooling

About 8 hours later I will have to wake up and start the 2hour trek to school, to attend some talks on the modules system and stuffs.

For the past few days, I was thinking and breathing about school. Doing all the necessary online administrative stuffs online, pondering about possible electives to take, got intimated by the possible workload I will face. And I still havent started on the chem notes yet. Lol.

A brand new ball game, one different from the one I had for the last two years. A new game where you have to work hard or be prepared to get left behind. A game so ruthless where a slip-up will change the whole course of the game. A game where the word "consistency" has a whole new meaning to it.

A game I hope I will get the "man of the match" at the end of it.

les