Wednesday, July 02, 2008

harbourfront-vivocity-sentosa

Currently with too much time on my hands and too little things to do, time seemingly pass much slower.

I was at vivocity in the afternoon, standing at the harbour, enjoying the sea breeze . . . watching the world go by. And I thought to myself, I probably won't have this kind of mood and time to just come out and do nothing. Anyway, there was a ship docked at the harbour, it just look the pirates of caribbean ship with 3 gigantic sails, but the sails were retracted. Cool. It seems that they were touring the world or something. No wonder I saw quite a few men wearing sailor uniform walking around vivocity.

Talking about harbourfront, links me to the sentosa trip next week. Can all s3a people RSVP?

Ds and I were talking about the sentosa trip our class had in our school time, amazingly it was in 2005, according to data from the pictures taken then. It's been 3 years, 2008 now. We had our A levels, suffered in NS and now are entering another mugging phase, people like adelene are even graduationg next year.

John is the organiser this time, so try to give him some face. 3 years later, it should be better this time I guess.

les