Rainy days, hot weather and still eons to ord.
The weather is erratic nowadays, it's either raining like hell in the morning and hot like hell in the afternoon or hot like crazy during the afternoon or chilly during the evening. All thanks to us, global warming . . .
The past week was lousy, probably could not get back to the tempo after a week hiatus. Quite alot of things happened to me during work and I started to find work more sian than ever. .Must be due to the one week of pseudo-civilian lifestyle during my leave.
I stayed at home for most of the time during the weekends except a brief lunch at kovan with low and ds. Pretty boring huh? All thanks to ndp and duty, all my friends seem to be very busy this weekend.
Hopefully, life will be better after ndp ends.
Anyway, for the last 18 years of life, national day and the national day parade was something to look forward to. A break from the monotonous study life in school. And I usually manage to catch the ndp "live" on tv every year, but this year, I had a much better insight behind all the hard work put in by all the men and women to put up this somewhat wayang show.
I was somewhat involved in the flypast and had two of my Saturday burned, and soon to be National Day itself too. My friends who had one way of the other involved in the national day parade, being the marching contingent, or the logistics behind the whole event had their Saturdays burned since the start of july (or even earlier). For a two hour show, so many time, people and effort was put in to make the show a success. So while you "woo" and "ahh" at all the performance put up, take a minute to silently think about the people who had made this happen.
Hopefully ndp come and go quickly . . .
les
The past week was lousy, probably could not get back to the tempo after a week hiatus. Quite alot of things happened to me during work and I started to find work more sian than ever. .Must be due to the one week of pseudo-civilian lifestyle during my leave.
I stayed at home for most of the time during the weekends except a brief lunch at kovan with low and ds. Pretty boring huh? All thanks to ndp and duty, all my friends seem to be very busy this weekend.
Hopefully, life will be better after ndp ends.
Anyway, for the last 18 years of life, national day and the national day parade was something to look forward to. A break from the monotonous study life in school. And I usually manage to catch the ndp "live" on tv every year, but this year, I had a much better insight behind all the hard work put in by all the men and women to put up this somewhat wayang show.
I was somewhat involved in the flypast and had two of my Saturday burned, and soon to be National Day itself too. My friends who had one way of the other involved in the national day parade, being the marching contingent, or the logistics behind the whole event had their Saturdays burned since the start of july (or even earlier). For a two hour show, so many time, people and effort was put in to make the show a success. So while you "woo" and "ahh" at all the performance put up, take a minute to silently think about the people who had made this happen.
Hopefully ndp come and go quickly . . .
les

