Harry . . . you will lose . . . everything . . .
I just caught harry and his friends fighting off death-eaters at vivo, gv max with some 3a guys. It was nice to see lim, jj after a long hiatus and the usual guys, yx, ds and kelvin.
We had a rather quick dinner at the usual chicken rice shop at selegie road area, but we failed to eat at the usual beancurd stall that is just round the corner.
The movie was better than I expected, especially when I thought the past few harry flicks were disappointing. The special effects was worth mentioning, excellent, without the effects I think the film would have sucked.
VivoCity is quite a nice place to shop, barring the crowds that is. I heard from the guys that the sight of Sentosa from VivoCity roof terrace is one to be behold, hmm, maybe I should go up there some day.
les
P.S.
I found this damn cool video of a handphone transforming into a robot!
Autobots, roll out!
We had a rather quick dinner at the usual chicken rice shop at selegie road area, but we failed to eat at the usual beancurd stall that is just round the corner.
The movie was better than I expected, especially when I thought the past few harry flicks were disappointing. The special effects was worth mentioning, excellent, without the effects I think the film would have sucked.
VivoCity is quite a nice place to shop, barring the crowds that is. I heard from the guys that the sight of Sentosa from VivoCity roof terrace is one to be behold, hmm, maybe I should go up there some day.
les
P.S.
I found this damn cool video of a handphone transforming into a robot!
Autobots, roll out!

