Happy Chinese New Year
Its the third day of the Chinese New Year. This year seem relatively quiet. At least we got to spend our chinese new year with food and all unlike some third world country who are starving this very moment. Ironically, someone living in this small island with a comfortable life is faning herself about what hairstyle she should have.
Anyway, as usual, I visited my relatives and amazingly visited all of them in just one day. I saw some relatives, talk some cock with them and stoned on the sofa, occassionally devoured some new year goodies for the rest of my stay there. But well, its a form of catching up with your rarely seen relatvies, not that Im complaining.
I also managed to meet up with my secondary school pals, though was also hoping to see some other people too. We are also planning to go our sec sch form teacher house this saturday, hopefully it will materialise.
A 3a meeting is now in the pipelines, though alot of people have already politely declined the invitation due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Maye it will flop. Maybe, maybe not.
Anyway, as usual, I visited my relatives and amazingly visited all of them in just one day. I saw some relatives, talk some cock with them and stoned on the sofa, occassionally devoured some new year goodies for the rest of my stay there. But well, its a form of catching up with your rarely seen relatvies, not that Im complaining.
I also managed to meet up with my secondary school pals, though was also hoping to see some other people too. We are also planning to go our sec sch form teacher house this saturday, hopefully it will materialise.
A 3a meeting is now in the pipelines, though alot of people have already politely declined the invitation due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Maye it will flop. Maybe, maybe not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home