Monday, May 26, 2008

Year after year

20 years have passed since 1987.

What are my achievements? What are the highlights? It's like any year in my life is like any other year.

For example Cesc Fabregreas, Arsenal key midfielder, playmaker. He is even in the Spanish squad for Euro 08 and played in the Champions League Final. That's probably the highlight of his life as of now.

Wayne Rooney? He went further than Fabregreas, he went home with the Champions League trophy.

What about Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who found Google in their garage when they were still students in university?

And also there is Mark Zuckerberg founder of the wildy popular social networking website, Facebook.

These youths seem to be doing something very special, exciting in their life.

I have a friend who is currently on a month trip in Europe, backpacking. That's exciting.

I too wants to make do something special, something exciting.

Very soon I will be back to doing what I have been doing for the past 20 years, studying, memorizing facts, doing homeworks.

But hey I guess getting to know a bunch of great friends in my short 20 years is something special too.

les