Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wet Sunday Morning

I woke up and found the skies outside dark and raining. Great, bball session flopped, went back to sleep again and woke up at 850am and saw john's confirmation sms. Strangely I felt rather refreshed though i slept like 1am. I guessed squadron probably trained me well.

Work is ending one week later, 5 more days of mundane work and freedom awaits. And when is my hard earned cash going to come? The money in my account is dropping at an alarmingly fast rate. And the prospect of getting in debt even before my 21st birthday is certainly very exciting. Tuition fees, textbooks, living expenses . . . think I should start living like a monk. Frugal.

Last two days were kind of action packed. We had an impromptu dinner at kim gary, vivocity. The turnout wasn't too bad, zc john, lim, quek sf. We had to wait for like 15minutes for seats, food was decent, though I felt my pork ribs mushroom rice was somewhat salty.

Saturday, I went bugis, with the same 4 guys. I thought the Saturday crowd was seemingly lesser. After dinner, we then went to orchard and after some shopping we settled at starbucks. My caramel frappuccino was too sweet for my liking, argh bad choice.

First thing I woke up I checked soccernet, team oranje lost . . . sian, and is quek going to chop off his head?

And now, Sunday noon, 12pm, what's next?

les