Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hot weather

I just had a round of basketball with my jc classmates, only 6 people came. Luckily all of us came on time, well at least not too late. 3v3 was quite tiring, coupled with the hot weather, we were tired just after an hour plus of game. Well, since some of us had other commitments and have to go early, we stopped the game at 11am.

Sometimes I even sweat when I am doing nothing in my room. Even stoning makes you sweat. Unbearable.

Talking about my trip to bangkok, it was quite an experience and makes me appericate how clean, orderly, safe Singapore is.

Time files, its May already. Two more months school beckons. Nowadays I don't quite know what to do with my time. Sometimes I tell myself I must clear up my room/go recee for stuffs/sends resume/find jobs online but I just end up lazing around.

Im a great procrastinator.

les