Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gloomy Sunday Afternoon

The wind entering my room seem to smell strangely like sea breeze . . . another week has passed, so what have I done in this particular week?

I did the same thing I do every day for the past 5 weekdays. Sometimes it gets so routine that I feel so sian halfway through my routine checks. The "wah-lau-damn-sian-dun-care" attitude starts to surface.

I just slacked at home and do nothing on Saturday and Sunday. The planned basketball was cancelled due to the appalling lack of participants. I managed to meet up with my other friends on Saturday night though, just goofing around the suburban areas.

My room is still in a mess and I haven't tided up yet. There is still the wireless router that I havent yet buy and still haven't get to finding the problem with my dvd-burner.

Yet another week spent procrastinating.

Anyway I got hyped up by the upcoming Transformers movie, seem that it will be a cool action flick especially when we used to play with transformers toys and watched the cartoons when we are still kids. The Transformers toys were once the coolest toys you can have, transform and you get a vehicle, transform again and you get a fighting machine.


The New Optimus Prime


The Classic "Blocky" Optimus Prime



les