stay-in
I have reverted back to a stay-in personnel. To most of the guys, stay-in is no longer a big deal, stay-in only what. For me, someone who has stayed out since bmt, its a big change. Suddenly, civilian life seems so good, it seems i have took the privilege of staying out for granted.
I hate all the regimental shits.
Anyway, today managed to went out with ds n zy for lunch, some strange thing happened along the way. A cleaner clearing the tables at the hawker centre actually asked us to help her to clear some of the rubbish into the bin behind us, claiming that the rubbish is too heavy for her. Well, Ds, "mr nice guy" (haha, i suddenly remember this nick given by mr tan) helped her out. I was left bewildered, we are customers having our lunch and the cleaner asked us to help her in her job. Ds later claimed that the rubbish was not actually really heavy. And the cleaner does not look weak and frail to me. I wonder if she's trying to take advantage of us. Its not that we should not help someone in need, but the situation just seems very weird to me. Haha.
Hope to catch up with frens this weekend, weekend is something that should not be wasted.
les - "thou shall not waste weekends"
I hate all the regimental shits.
Anyway, today managed to went out with ds n zy for lunch, some strange thing happened along the way. A cleaner clearing the tables at the hawker centre actually asked us to help her to clear some of the rubbish into the bin behind us, claiming that the rubbish is too heavy for her. Well, Ds, "mr nice guy" (haha, i suddenly remember this nick given by mr tan) helped her out. I was left bewildered, we are customers having our lunch and the cleaner asked us to help her in her job. Ds later claimed that the rubbish was not actually really heavy. And the cleaner does not look weak and frail to me. I wonder if she's trying to take advantage of us. Its not that we should not help someone in need, but the situation just seems very weird to me. Haha.
Hope to catch up with frens this weekend, weekend is something that should not be wasted.
les - "thou shall not waste weekends"

