Saturday, May 26, 2007

tough times . . . shit happens

Shit happened on me yesterday. I was supposed to report in camp at Friday, 1500
but ended up working till Saturday, 0300.

All thanks to that cock guy (I dun want to explain what really happened just in case im not really supposed to talk about it)

Actually we could leave at around 10pm, but because of that incident, we were made to stay till the wee hours. Come on man, its TGIF. (As my Sgt always says)

It was damn sian and tiring, as the clock strikes 0000, everyone in my shift was visibly tired, some spotting red eyes, others yawning every few other minutes.

We were all cursing and wondered why this kind of shit can happen. But then, luckily i still had my seniors around. It wasnt so that bad. We still manage to joke around, laughters can be heard, echoing in the silent night. That made us going. My encik was even joking with the other encik helping us, despite being in such shit.

When I just entered the squadron, my seniors (nsfs) always say that life is tough here, so you all must depend on your friends and help each other out and keep the mood light no matter how shitty the situation is. Then you will only survive.

Teamwork at its best.

Finally I got a taste of it.

les