Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF

Today was not a bad day, the late morning-afternoon shower allowed me to nua until the afternoon. After launching the plane, the shift came and took over. Not a bad day.

Anyway it seems ages since kelvin and zhencong blog here, it's more fun when you see different entries/viewpoints by different people. Coincidentally, it seems eons since I last saw zhencong. He liked disappeared from thin air.

But well, cant be helped, as we all move on to different paths, it's harder to meet. But strangely, I have been able to meet up with my sec sch buddies regularly. Shrugs, I don't know man.

I read from yx's blog that cheryl is coming to visit us in june? It will be nice to hear from her again.

I just cant seem to find the discipline to exercise regularly. Most of the time I just find excuses to nua at home and somtimes I wake up early but managed to convince myself that im tired and went back sleeping again. Im getting way too lazy. But I want the cash.

Maybe I'll try tomorrow.