Sunday, February 11, 2007

CNY

I just had a pre-CNY reunion dinner with with maternal grandmother and relatives. So, why am I having reunion dinner one week in advance? Well, my grandmother and uncle will be going to China for holiday during the Chinese New Year period. We had seafood at Jumbo Seafood at East Coast Park Seafood Centre. I think I will be staying at home for most of the CNY holidays.

I dont know, I just feel that this year's CNY doesnt seem to be buzzing at all. Maybe I have been cooped in my house for too long. The shopping centres seem to be lacking in the atmospheres and the physical decoration. There's no news of the traditional carnival at marina bay, probably due to the constructions there?

My house is lacking of all the important chinese new year goodies man! No pineapple tarts, no bak kwa, no cashew nuts, and the list goes on.

I want my pineapple tarts and bak kwa.

les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home