how much will you go for a friend in need of your help?
How much will I go? I dont know. Perhaps it depends on the strength of our friendship and then depends on how far i have to go to help him. Of course, I'm more willingly to sacrifice for an old friend compared to a new friend, especially when our friendship goes way back.
How about a not so close friends of yours? A colleague perhaps?
Will you be willing to help him/her at the expense of your time/well-being/money/energy/mood?
Sometimes I find it hard to reject people when people approach you. I will try to help them, but then I'm not so noble and I will still complain at the same time. Most of the times though, I get over it soon enough.
I hate this kind of situation. It's tough being a nice guy.
les
How about a not so close friends of yours? A colleague perhaps?
Will you be willing to help him/her at the expense of your time/well-being/money/energy/mood?
Sometimes I find it hard to reject people when people approach you. I will try to help them, but then I'm not so noble and I will still complain at the same time. Most of the times though, I get over it soon enough.
I hate this kind of situation. It's tough being a nice guy.
les


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home