mundane weekend afternoon
Wow, its evening already. I spent the weekend doing some really mundane stuffs, playing computer games, tidying up my room, sleeping, watching tv . . . yawns. . .
Anyway I found out a way to play COH online using hamachi, so guys jump on the bandwagon quick!
A new year comes along with new plans for the many days ahead. New year resolution you may call them. Self discipline and strong determination seems to be in order.
Anyway, I just finished downloading the pictures of 3a gathering session last week and was organising our too many pictures taken over the years. 3 years worth of pictures, 2005 obviously had the most pictures taken. 2007 not too bad also, a folder of pictures already.
Shit, I got the itch to get a digicam. Wait. . . I want a bike too. My mp3 player is spolit and I need a new one too. And one fossil watch caught my eye . . . And I think my wardrobe needs an update.
Damn, lets pray nsfs get a pay raise this year.
*les
Anyway I found out a way to play COH online using hamachi, so guys jump on the bandwagon quick!
A new year comes along with new plans for the many days ahead. New year resolution you may call them. Self discipline and strong determination seems to be in order.
Anyway, I just finished downloading the pictures of 3a gathering session last week and was organising our too many pictures taken over the years. 3 years worth of pictures, 2005 obviously had the most pictures taken. 2007 not too bad also, a folder of pictures already.
Shit, I got the itch to get a digicam. Wait. . . I want a bike too. My mp3 player is spolit and I need a new one too. And one fossil watch caught my eye . . . And I think my wardrobe needs an update.
Damn, lets pray nsfs get a pay raise this year.
*les


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home