Monday, December 25, 2006

7 more days to a brand new year

We had another "mini gathering" again today. It was an impromptu kind of thing. John, Yong Xiang, quek and I were discussing about where to go today. We were as usual busy contacting people, but to no avail, no one else was free. Tough luck, but never mind, we four proceeded to vivocity anyway.

The moment I reached harbourfront MRT station, it was fucking crowded. All I could see are heads, heads and more heads. The station was basically congested. It was even worse inside vivocity. As we walked around, I noticed that most of the shops were quite common and could be found else where. There wasnt anything special about vivocity except its gigantic size. It's main attraction is probably it being a being a one stop shopping centre, with many different kinds of shops there, ranging from mass market shops to really high end brands. The only bonus I can think of is that you can see the beautiful scenery of the sea, the port and Sentosa.

Lim joined us at Ngee Ann City's Crystal Jade for dinner. The first thing when he said when he saw quek was, "SIR QUEK!" Hahahaa. Anyway, the food was quite good, though I feel the price was abit expensive. It's still ok to indulge once in a while, sadly though they were not serving dian xin anymore. (They stop serving at 1645) Maybe next time we can go to their rival Din Tai Fung to try. Haha.

It was good to catch up with one another, especially yx and john. It was weeks since I last saw them.

Yx and I were talking about our class people on our way back to hougang. We were talking about kevin and his elusive, mystery gf. Lol. The mystery was finally cracked. We also talked about the many who broke up and found new love. And I wondered how they managed to do it, its like every relationship to them was just a passing fad in their lives.

This weekend is another long weekend, another gathering perharps?
Damn, a few more days, I will be in camp again, slogging my life out. Sian...
Can john and hk stop fucking their rec? Do you all still have a conscience?

*Les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home