$
I went out to town yesterday to meet up with my jc classmates. I hadnt seen most of them for quite some time.
Lim seem to have changed despite only seeing him just one month back. During dinner, he wasnt really talking much and wasnt really interested in our conservation, just quietly sitting there reading his book, "The DaVinci Code". He must be sian by his daily routine of being a sea soldier.
Anyway, zc brillantly recommended us to go to nydc for dinner. Orginally he had wanted to go to marche, well we arent rich and rejected his proposal.
Well the food dont look good and dont taste good in my opinion. (zc strongly protested that I had ordered the not so good one and there are many yummy stuff on the menu) I ordered the meatball spaghetti, the tomato sauce is damn sour. The rest of us also dun seem to have good comments about their food.
Talking about living a lavish lifestlye, Im on a tight budget nowadays, and is furiously trying to cut down my expenses before I can get some peanuts for serving my beloved country.
I have a word of advice here, try to save some money for rainy days and try not to spend money lavishly, spare a thought for the future huh? (esp hk)
P.S.
The future sgts, sirs, pilot, scdf specialist and maybe female uni undergradutes can perharps treat poor man like me from time to time.
I will certainly appericate and remember your kindness.
les
Lim seem to have changed despite only seeing him just one month back. During dinner, he wasnt really talking much and wasnt really interested in our conservation, just quietly sitting there reading his book, "The DaVinci Code". He must be sian by his daily routine of being a sea soldier.
Anyway, zc brillantly recommended us to go to nydc for dinner. Orginally he had wanted to go to marche, well we arent rich and rejected his proposal.
Well the food dont look good and dont taste good in my opinion. (zc strongly protested that I had ordered the not so good one and there are many yummy stuff on the menu) I ordered the meatball spaghetti, the tomato sauce is damn sour. The rest of us also dun seem to have good comments about their food.
Talking about living a lavish lifestlye, Im on a tight budget nowadays, and is furiously trying to cut down my expenses before I can get some peanuts for serving my beloved country.
I have a word of advice here, try to save some money for rainy days and try not to spend money lavishly, spare a thought for the future huh? (esp hk)
P.S.
The future sgts, sirs, pilot, scdf specialist and maybe female uni undergradutes can perharps treat poor man like me from time to time.
I will certainly appericate and remember your kindness.
les


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home