Monday, April 10, 2006

social life

It seems that I haven't see some of my friends for the past few weeks, some even for a month already. This is well quite different from being used to see them daily. Though I think I probably didnt meet up with my secondary schools friends for almost 3-4 mths last year when everyone was busily preparing examinations. At least we managed to have the odd meetings to study together through the night at macs or just chatting away on msn.

This time its quite different, all the guys are locked up in some cast away island or some ulu camp without the freedom to communicate with the outside world at free will. Its getting very seriously sian now, with no one to talk to, no one to dota with and no one to go out with.

Although there was some chances to meet up with the guys, I "managed" to miss both. Well, frankly I didnt went for the movie outing with ds lim quek jj was because Im running low on cash and there's no good flick that is worth my hard earned 9.50$. The lunch on Sunday flopped as everyone was just not free, and I was sleeping like a log when zy smsed me to chill out at the local mac. In the end, he ended up gaying with ds.

My secondary clique was MIA last weekend. One in camp, two just got themselves enlisted, one revising for A levels and the other one . . . hey I dun even know he was out of camp or not or what he was up to.

But anyway, I will be meeting some of them real soon, inside the cast away island away from the urban city of mainland Singapore.


les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home