Monday, February 13, 2006

fireworks right at my doorstep

Yesterday, I had a fantastic fireworks display right at my back yard. Haha. Ok, its not really my backyard, for those who came to my house before will know that there's a gigantic field behind my flat.

Well the mps, grassroots leaders decided to plan a chingay parade cum fireworks display for the residents in Aljunied GRC. The fireworks is fantastic, its as if its right in your face, only a mere 50 metres away from it. Though the fireworks pale in comparsion to those on national day, it was a great treat able to see the fireworks right before your eyes in your comfort of your home without squeezing with the crowd. Its a pity that I didnt posessed a good camera, or I would have taken pictures of beautiful fireworks display. Perharps I got to wait 5 years later for another fireworks display. Lolx.

Everyone seem preoccupied with thoughts of the release of the results. Maybe im cynical but i feel most should be brimming with confidence (to the brink in fact), only those who got dismal results at the prelims will understand the pain, agony and anguish. The mental torture . . .

Anyway, I wonder why dont adelene pray instead that she won the 10million toto last month.

要来的一定会来,不想用太多!



大家一起来,

1,2,3,

HUAT ar!

Everyone get good result!

haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home