A Brand New Year
A brand new year, a brand new start.
Some already started a brand new life as a soldier, a few starting a brand new life in another country. While many started working earning extra cash. Come july, it'll be back to study time in university.
Hope everyone will adapt well in their new life and life be smooth sailing for them.
For me, I guess I will have to find a job asap before the niao-ing get more intense. I can imagine the shocked faces of my relatives if I told them Im still slacking around, doing nothing constructive.
And come march will be the release of result. woot. Fantastic. My future banks entirely on this paper. Make or break.
One month later, April, I will be in, protecting the country, my home, my loved ones and your damn lives. =x
For the rest of the year, I will be doing my best to make Singapore a safe place for everyone, with my new green ic in my pocket, while taking my meagre ALLOWANCE (its not salary, ok!) and the ocassional few days of freedom.
Thank me everyone or you may never get the chance.
Regards,
Lasini
Some already started a brand new life as a soldier, a few starting a brand new life in another country. While many started working earning extra cash. Come july, it'll be back to study time in university.
Hope everyone will adapt well in their new life and life be smooth sailing for them.
For me, I guess I will have to find a job asap before the niao-ing get more intense. I can imagine the shocked faces of my relatives if I told them Im still slacking around, doing nothing constructive.
And come march will be the release of result. woot. Fantastic. My future banks entirely on this paper. Make or break.
One month later, April, I will be in, protecting the country, my home, my loved ones and your damn lives. =x
For the rest of the year, I will be doing my best to make Singapore a safe place for everyone, with my new green ic in my pocket, while taking my meagre ALLOWANCE (its not salary, ok!) and the ocassional few days of freedom.
Thank me everyone or you may never get the chance.
Regards,
Lasini


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home