Sunday, December 25, 2005

Rainy xmas

It rained early in the morning. A dark gloomy early morning.

I spent the first half of christmas at low house with my fellow ex-classmates, enjoy kfc, coke and some funny japanese anime. The anime quite inspiring sia. lol. Can motivate you especially during tough times or exam period. Seeing the main characters working hard for their dream, and not giving even when they meet obstacles. Certainly something we can learn from them. So here are some lessons i learned from the anime, "If you lose, it doesnt matter if you had worked hard". "You play to win or you don't play". Inspiring isn't it?

I kinda feel gulity for psychoing fish. I think half the time he's chatting or the phone or sleeping. Low also damn ke lian, cannot have a good sleep even after his strenuous ns exploits at tekong. And sf certainly had a great time on the bed with the blanket on while I had to be contended with the hard floor of low's room. Though the outing was particularly high or exciting, well its certainly great to spend christmas with your friends, albeit a low key one.

Anyway, wish everyone all the best and hope all of you have a great Xmas.


lasini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home