xmas eve eve
Tekong people coming out liao. Might meet them up.
Lol. People may ponder the absence of of zhen cong's entry when hes ALIVE n SHAKING LEG at home, do nothing except going out and making merry.
Saw his nick. And niao him about his ideals of love. First r/s. Cant really blame him. lol. =p
But its damn mushy, immedately agreed by ade.
Lol. I suggest he go kbox practise lee hom's forever love to sing to his girlfriend.
Don't say I never help you.
Forever Love MV
Practise while you have the time.
Hope everyone have a wonderful xmas.
lasini
Lol. People may ponder the absence of of zhen cong's entry when hes ALIVE n SHAKING LEG at home, do nothing except going out and making merry.
Saw his nick. And niao him about his ideals of love. First r/s. Cant really blame him. lol. =p
But its damn mushy, immedately agreed by ade.
Lol. I suggest he go kbox practise lee hom's forever love to sing to his girlfriend.
Don't say I never help you.
Forever Love MV
Practise while you have the time.
Hope everyone have a wonderful xmas.
lasini


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home