Monday, December 19, 2005

6 more days to Christmas !!!

Just went to town with some class people. Well basically im tagging along, two are doing some christmas shopping today, well, buying rather last minute gifts for their girlfriends. lol. Town area was flooded. So many people, see le sian diao.

For me, i don't have the habit of giving christmas presents.

And i don't think i will make an exception this year too.

Incidentaly I do not have a long wishlist and Im sure that I can order my burger king meal the right way. The burger king incident surely follows the crow attack in what I say as a series of unforunate events that happen to adelene.




I don't want a lot for christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever knew
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you ...


I love this song. =D


lasini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home