Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where are all the big group outings?

It seem the guys of 3a havent hanged out all together for quite some time. The biggest gathering was probably the one we had with cheryl at chomp chomp. I go out with some of the guys every now and then. But there will always be some guys who will mia that day, either because of gf, NS training, guard duty, family, religion or soccer matches. As they say, "The more the merrier," I certainly argree with that. Nothing beats hanging out with one big group of people, fooling around, niao-ing each other, laughing at old jokes.

Walking aimlessly around seems to be a thing of the past. Nowadays, everytime we go town, its always very goal and task oriented. Eat. Movie. Go home. Outings dont seem to be as fun as before.

Time is so limited. With a blink of an eye, its book in timing again. ITS MONDAY AGAIN. Damn.

Anyway, on a side note, I just watched miami vice with some of the guys, it was disappointing. I had expected more especially so when the director is Michael Mann. His previous flick was good man, its so cool. Its titled "Collateral". Quick go rent the dvd and watch it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home