Sunday, September 17, 2006

2nd sec sch gathering in 2 weeks

It was nice to see almost everyone again, half the class went. Well, you cant expect too much. Everyone has their own things and own programmes, its hard to ask everyone out. I caught up with some of them, talked some cock, but stayed with my clique most of the time. I guess thats the problem when you have a class of diverse characters resulting in many different cliques. At least I got to see most of the class again, not so bad.

All the old classic jokes came up again. The good old days . . .

Speaking of the harsh reality in singapore, paper qualifications. competition foreign talents, globalisation and all, it sucks. Almost everyone is chasing that ever elusive dream. Who doesnt want a comfortable and good life? Who want to be always worrying about the next bill that comes? I think many are blinded by their material needs, they should also look on the other simple joys of life. Family joy, joy from your interest or hobby, or simply the relaxed feeling of sipping coffee in starbucks on a mundane afternoon. Perharps they should be more concerned in seeking a balance in life than chasing their material needs blindly.

Anyway, I wish my pal good luck in brunei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home