genie genie where r u?
How i wish there's a genie always with me. Able to satisfy all my needs & wants...Life ain't simple.If everything is as easy as ABC, then it'll be great.There are many things happening.. Well, i guess, i couldn't spell it out. I'll just leave it in my heart n hope tt i'll forget it soon.well, It's been a long long time since i met up with the class. Hope to meet them soon, definitely at least once b4 sch starts.
Im so afraid of sch now.Suddenly, i have to learn to be independent.to settle everything myself. Oh no.. ! ppl ask me, "y u dun wanna stay in hostel? it's good to try for a year" Then i thought abt it.. I still cant accept the fact tt im already sucha big girl, haf to take care of myself. BUT i still wana rely on my mother, on my family. spend more more time with them!i can't imagine, i haf to do everything on my own.. nono, definitely im not ready now.Maybe a few yrs ltr..
Less than 2mths,i haf to adapt to a new envt already, make new friends, learn new stuffs, cope with more work.i was thinking, what if, i don't have any frens there? what if i don't like my course? what if im super duper slow? What if i cannot cope? What ifs etc...imagine 3yrs without any frens?haha! I would go crazy la.. nx time u'll c adelene ong walking along the road talking n mumbling to herself.pls bring me to hougang chalet then!haha~! then i'll have many "frens" huH!
talking abt frens, it's been sucha long time since i made new frens..I still missed my "old" frens.I have yet to meet them up for some gossip-ing sessions.I miss most of them.well, for sure i gonna meet my pugi frens soon.. on saturdays..wow, the thought of it makes me feel excited!! yeay! I gona watch the traditional lion dance competition,the nx sat go help others chu shi... then can kai kai yan jian...so happy~!! after tt another wk more, i will quit my job le!!so happy la me!yes, finally i can stay at home n rest...yeay ROT...so ppl ppl, can come my house play mahjong!!haha!! Everyday mahjong. enjoy tai tai life... HOW I WISH arh!!
n how abt my k-box session? who wanna join me in screaming n shouting... lOl..!!i still rem kelvin's singing tt dao dai, n wu ding. lOl, go brush up loRh!:p nVm la. lidat can entertain me.. n tt les n john's wei yi...hAha.faRni.wel, i shall stop here, im tired to type so much.. shall cont another time yea!!
Im so afraid of sch now.Suddenly, i have to learn to be independent.to settle everything myself. Oh no.. ! ppl ask me, "y u dun wanna stay in hostel? it's good to try for a year" Then i thought abt it.. I still cant accept the fact tt im already sucha big girl, haf to take care of myself. BUT i still wana rely on my mother, on my family. spend more more time with them!i can't imagine, i haf to do everything on my own.. nono, definitely im not ready now.Maybe a few yrs ltr..
Less than 2mths,i haf to adapt to a new envt already, make new friends, learn new stuffs, cope with more work.i was thinking, what if, i don't have any frens there? what if i don't like my course? what if im super duper slow? What if i cannot cope? What ifs etc...imagine 3yrs without any frens?haha! I would go crazy la.. nx time u'll c adelene ong walking along the road talking n mumbling to herself.pls bring me to hougang chalet then!haha~! then i'll have many "frens" huH!
talking abt frens, it's been sucha long time since i made new frens..I still missed my "old" frens.I have yet to meet them up for some gossip-ing sessions.I miss most of them.well, for sure i gonna meet my pugi frens soon.. on saturdays..wow, the thought of it makes me feel excited!! yeay! I gona watch the traditional lion dance competition,the nx sat go help others chu shi... then can kai kai yan jian...so happy~!! after tt another wk more, i will quit my job le!!so happy la me!yes, finally i can stay at home n rest...yeay ROT...so ppl ppl, can come my house play mahjong!!haha!! Everyday mahjong. enjoy tai tai life... HOW I WISH arh!!
n how abt my k-box session? who wanna join me in screaming n shouting... lOl..!!i still rem kelvin's singing tt dao dai, n wu ding. lOl, go brush up loRh!:p nVm la. lidat can entertain me.. n tt les n john's wei yi...hAha.faRni.wel, i shall stop here, im tired to type so much.. shall cont another time yea!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home