Aha!
It will be a brand new week soon. A couple of hours more. I will embark on my practical side of my training next week. Nothing interesting, just hope everything goes well.
Anyway I went to see POC with two of my sec school buddies. Its great to be hanging out together again, though a few of our gang wasnt present. Pirates was not bad, though I think that the first pirates movie was better. I think the third and last pirate movie will be an interesting one with many loose ends to be tied and the inclusion of chow ren fa in the cast.
We were happily talking about our former schools, the old times, NS, then suddenly the focus went to me. They were commenting that I was a "cynical", "skeptical" and "critical" person. Actually come to think, I didnt know when I became so cynical and skeptical and what moulded me into such a character. I was also once branded an "anti-climax" by my sec school buddies. Haha. Usually what I say falls into the extreme negative side, so you moderate abit, you will get the big picture. lol.
I was talking to marucs in msn in the afternoon. It seem he injured his leg muscles and his old medical condition (the lump on his hand) seem to relapse. Take care. Safety First.
And I also heard that our dear "princess lene" seem to be stressed out from the imminent return to school. Lol. "Princess lene" will stress one meh? Aiyah, uni no kick one lah.
Finally, those with problems/stress, got anything disturbing you can call low's hp, 24/7 on.
He's always eager to help. =)
Hope to see those MIA (s3a and my sec sch gang) people soon.
Anyway I went to see POC with two of my sec school buddies. Its great to be hanging out together again, though a few of our gang wasnt present. Pirates was not bad, though I think that the first pirates movie was better. I think the third and last pirate movie will be an interesting one with many loose ends to be tied and the inclusion of chow ren fa in the cast.
We were happily talking about our former schools, the old times, NS, then suddenly the focus went to me. They were commenting that I was a "cynical", "skeptical" and "critical" person. Actually come to think, I didnt know when I became so cynical and skeptical and what moulded me into such a character. I was also once branded an "anti-climax" by my sec school buddies. Haha. Usually what I say falls into the extreme negative side, so you moderate abit, you will get the big picture. lol.
I was talking to marucs in msn in the afternoon. It seem he injured his leg muscles and his old medical condition (the lump on his hand) seem to relapse. Take care. Safety First.
And I also heard that our dear "princess lene" seem to be stressed out from the imminent return to school. Lol. "Princess lene" will stress one meh? Aiyah, uni no kick one lah.
Finally, those with problems/stress, got anything disturbing you can call low's hp, 24/7 on.
He's always eager to help. =)
Hope to see those MIA (s3a and my sec sch gang) people soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home