Sleep-Deprived
I found myself getting more and more grouchier, this is most evident when I wait for the transport to commute from home to camp and vice versa. Due to lack of sleep I often drag myself out to camp and often went out late. And with the excellent transport system we have, I often end up swearing under my breath as I wait rather impatiently for the bus/mrt. Our transport system is soooo good that I have to transfer 3 times to get to camp and if im unlucky(which usually I am) I will wait up to 10 minutes for each bus , a grand total of 30 minutes. 30 minutes spent waiting for buses/mrt . . .
Then I realize that after a long tiring day, when people talk to me, my temper will flare up for no reason.
And when I take bus 72 home from Yio Chu Kang MRT station, I would stand in the line, eyes half closed, in low energy state, stomach growling. To make it worse, I often see empty 72 buses going off towards the depot nearby as I wait in the queue. The queue gets longer, the wait gets longer and I see more empty 72 going to the depot and I get more dulan.
But why am I so sleep dreprived? I only got myself to blame. I went for midnight movie on Sunday morning, ton till 8am, slept for 4 hours then went out for lunch with the guys again. I was knocked out when I got home. Due to a tremendous lack of discipline, I would only sleep at 1am later. Then on Tuesday, I had to readjust myself for morning shift. I was practically knocked out on my duty on Wednesday.
Tomorrow will be Friday.
TGIF man.
les
Then I realize that after a long tiring day, when people talk to me, my temper will flare up for no reason.
And when I take bus 72 home from Yio Chu Kang MRT station, I would stand in the line, eyes half closed, in low energy state, stomach growling. To make it worse, I often see empty 72 buses going off towards the depot nearby as I wait in the queue. The queue gets longer, the wait gets longer and I see more empty 72 going to the depot and I get more dulan.
But why am I so sleep dreprived? I only got myself to blame. I went for midnight movie on Sunday morning, ton till 8am, slept for 4 hours then went out for lunch with the guys again. I was knocked out when I got home. Due to a tremendous lack of discipline, I would only sleep at 1am later. Then on Tuesday, I had to readjust myself for morning shift. I was practically knocked out on my duty on Wednesday.
Tomorrow will be Friday.
TGIF man.
les

