It was Teachers' Day yesterday?
I had my duty on Thursday and it finally ended on Friday morning, left the camp a zombie. On the way home, I saw many school-going teenagers in their uniform, hanging around the mrt station. I wondered what's the ocassion today. Then suddenly realised Saturday would be Teachers' Day and Friday was probably a half-day for the students. Until that moment, Sept the 1st was RSAF Day as far as Im concerned. Haha. NS has indeed taken over my mind and soul.
There was a supposed class gathering at my secondary school with my former form teacher. I didnt went though. I heard from some of them that it was fun as they talked about the old times. One of the funny things I did in lower secondary was even brought up. Lol.
What was your secondary years about anyway? I guess the recurring theme in all of our secondary school years was about our classmates and friends and of course our teachers.
Quite a few teachers (especially my upper secondary English and Chinese teacher) from my secondary school years had left a deep impression on me. While some teachers often become the butt of our countless jokes. There are of course some, whom we curse and swear at. Even till today . . . haha.
Happy Teachers' Day.
les
There was a supposed class gathering at my secondary school with my former form teacher. I didnt went though. I heard from some of them that it was fun as they talked about the old times. One of the funny things I did in lower secondary was even brought up. Lol.
What was your secondary years about anyway? I guess the recurring theme in all of our secondary school years was about our classmates and friends and of course our teachers.
Quite a few teachers (especially my upper secondary English and Chinese teacher) from my secondary school years had left a deep impression on me. While some teachers often become the butt of our countless jokes. There are of course some, whom we curse and swear at. Even till today . . . haha.
Happy Teachers' Day.
les

