Monday, December 05, 2005

Annual Bball Awards.

Host 1 : Welcome ladies and gentleman to the annual Bball awards ceremony, numerous awards will be given away tonight and im sure the players below will be extremely excitied and anxious.

(Applause)

Host 2 : The first award to be given away is the Most Improved Player award where players are judged on the percentage of shots that went in compared to their previous outing.

Host 2: And . . . (drum rolls) the award goes to . . . Mr Joohnn Tsai!

Joohnn Tsai: (walks up to the stage) up up 抬起头 up up 别害羞 . . . (breaking into a dance)

Joohnn Tsai: Thank you! Thank you! My zhao pai dong zuo has finally certainly shown its power, and to all those who have critised me or laugh at me at anyway, thanks hors. This award has shown that my zhao pai is not show one hors, I GOT SKILL DE! ( he screams into the mike, people starts to throw things onto the stage as John quickly run off.)

Host 1: (shouts into the mike) Thank you Joohnn Tsai for that speech! (Host 2 immediately nudge him violently) I think I might have gone deaf. Anyway maybe his manager should give him some muzzlers to stop him from doing that in the dressing room.

Host 2: Now next award to be given away is . . . Most Provoking outfit award. The award will be given to players who appear on court dressed in a way that makes you want to hack him down badly. (Drums rolls again....) The award goes to Munch Mellow!

( Munch Mellow struggles on stage with a crutch in one hand with both hands in cast)

Munch Mellow: thankkkk youuu.... (in a weak croaking voice) I want to thank my parents, (suddenly burst into coughing fits) Cough! Cough!

(Out of a sudden, King Fish appear on stage, smacking Munch Mellow head into the podium)

( Munch Mellow was bleeding profusely, he was quickly carried offstage by the medics. He seem to be mouthing the words 'i want sk girl girl' )

(King Fish on stage beating his chest with his bare fist, apparently he had gone mad!)

King Fish: (giving the camera his best murderous look) I want to WIN! I want to WIN all the balls! WINNING is EVERYTHING!

Host 1: (shivering in fear) In....cidently Kinggg.... Fish Have won our "Want Ball Don't Want Life Award"

King Fish: I won!!! I WON!!!

(King Fish suddenly jumped at host 1, ripping host 1's clothes off.)

(Host 1 screams helplessly.)

(Host 2 was on the floor, shaken, crawling to the backstage, hoping King Fish didn't see him.)

Host 2: Thats all folks! Thanks for attending our award ceremony! (ran backstage)

(Curtain closes)

(Screams and shouts could still be heard behind the curtains)

(aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Save me from this monster!)



Disclaimer: All characters and events that appear or happen in the story above is purely a ficitonal work by the author and it has no reference to any humans that is living or dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home