Sunday, October 05, 2008

I miss those days . . .

I miss the days where I practically do nothing on weekends
Except eat shit sleep
Or spend the whole weekend outside having fun.

I miss the days where lessons only take up half of the day
We often went out in the afternoon after school
Be it in town or the neighborhood malls
Life wasn't so routine then.

I miss the days where the journey to school takes up only 45minutes
Now its a 1.5hr ride if im lucky
And now I get squeezed like sardines whenever I go to schoool or go home.

I miss the days where homework can be completed so easily and quickly
Now I often have to re read my lectures notes
And spend hours on that one single tutorial.

I miss the days where the pace was so much slower then
Now everything happens so quickly
Finish one lab report and another get thrown at you immediately.

I miss the days where I could do so many things in one day
Now when I reach home, its homework
Then off to bed.

I miss those days.

I miss those those days . . .

les